One of the most important decisions we make as conference attendees is to decide where to stay during the event. We weigh our options from staying near the conference venue, to having a hotel room with a picturesque view, or perhaps opting for a budget stay. To help you decide, we have varying options of hotels for you to choose from, all with special rates for the 2018 AAPG ICE attendees to enjoy.
For more information and assistance with your hotel bookings, please contact Ms. Brigitte Walsh from Wide Africa at or +27 (0)83 9779 459.
|Hotels in Conference Vicinity
||Cost (in rand)
||The SS Waterfront
|| R 2600
||The SS Cape Sun
||The Stay Easy Cape Town
|Hotels in V&A Vicinity
||Cost (in rand)
|| The One & Only
||The Cape Grace Hotel
||The Table Bay Hotel
||The Queen Victoria
||The V&A Hotel
||The Radisson Blu
The above rates are quoted per person per night inclusive of full English breakfast. The rate includes 15% VAT. The rate excludes the government levy of 1% which is subject to change. Room upgrades to superior or executive suites are available upon request. The rate quoted above is valid for three days before and after conference and subject to management’s approval. Airport Transfers are available upon request.
A link will be sent to you once your booking has been made to facilitate the deposit payment.
Please be advised that the following deposits will be taken from the credit card provided:
- On making the reservation - 30% deposit
- 30 days prior to check in - full pre-payment
Cancellation or reduction in length of stay
- 60-30 days prior to arrival any cancellations or reduction in stay will be charged one night’s accommodation.
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival any cancellations or reduction in stay will be charged in full for the accommodation booked.
- No shows will be charged full cancellation for the total nights booked.