Maximize Your Visibility with the World's Elite Energy Explorers
Now is your golden opportunity to showcase your latest innovations, solutions and services to the industry’s elite. By exhibiting at ICE 2018 you are contributing to AAPG, one of the world’s largest professional geosciences associations that conducts this annual conference for the purposes of fostering scientific research, advancing the geosciences, and promoting the technology necessary for our industry’s prosperity.
Act Now to Secure Exhibit Space for Your Company
- Choose your desired location from the live online floor plan.
- Download and complete a space contract form.
- Return it to your ICE Sales Representative.
View Floor Plan
Floor Space Only — US $604/m2
A minimum booth size of 27m2 is required for this booth rate
Basic Package — US $628/m2
Minimum booth size is 3m x 3m (9 sqm). White shell scheme panels with aluminum frames and fascia board with company name. Each stand will be carpeted (show management color choice). A 15 Amp Plug Point with a shared ¼ 30 Amp Single Phase Distribution Board and two 150 Watt Spotlights per 9m2
Basic Package + Furnishings — US $652/m2
Minimum booth size is 3m x 3m (9 sqm). White shell scheme panels with aluminum frames and fascia board with company name. Each stand will be carpeted (show management color choice). A 15 Amp Plug Point with a shared ¼ 30 Amp Single Phase Distribution Board and two 150 Watt Spotlights per 9m2. Plus one glass café table with two Libby white chairs and one small waste bin.
Basic Package + Furnishings (Non-Commercial Exhibitor) — US $325/m2
Minimum booth size is 3m x 3m (9 sqm). White panels with aluminum frames, aluminum fascia board with white panels, electrical main connection 1 kW including consumption and wall socket, (1) spotlight per 3m2, fascia sign with company name, grounding/earthing stand, carpet (show management color choice). Plus Furniture Package including 1 table, 2 chairs, 1 waste bin.
Companies submitting contracts will be assigned space on a first-come, first-served basis.
Note: All rates above include 15% VAT.
ICE Delivers You a Great Audience
Develop Your Future
- Meet strategic industry players and build relationships
- Pave the way for tomorrow’s sales by building your brand
- Gain competitive intelligence and stay current with industry trends
Move the Needle Now
- Launch and promote new and key product lines
- Control costs by sourcing new suppliers
- Close sales by meeting directly with decision makers
All Are Welcome on the ICE Exhibit Floor
CTICC will simultaneously host both ICE and Africa Oil Week. ICE welcomes all attendees to visit the exhibit floor regardless of the event you are attending. This gives you a unique opportunity to speak to a broader audience at a significantly lower price.
Here’s what’s included with your exhibit investment:
- Your company name listed online
- Two complimentary full-conference registrations per 9m2 of commercial stand space
- Company contact information in the Official Program Book, plus listing of products and services (must meet required deadlines)
- Access to the exhibitor lounge
We Help You Succeed
AAPG delivers exhibit hall traffic for exhibitors
- Icebreaker Reception
- Daily coffee and refreshment breaks
- Exhibitor-sponsored luncheon
- Exhibition guest passes to invite key clients and prospective customers
- AAPG Center and Bookstore
- International Pavilion
- 97% of attendees visit the exhibition
ICE also has many targeted advertising opportunities to add value to your Exhibition Space investment
- Program Book Advertising
- Enhanced Exhibitor Listings
- Email Newsletter Advertising
- On-Site branding opportunities including banners, floor decals, and more!
1 in 3 Attendees Are in a Management Role or Above
ICE Attracts Geoscientists Worldwide
ICE By the Numbers
79 countries represented
95% non-U.S. attendees
67 countries represented
83% non-U.S. attendees
51 countries represented
74% non-U.S. attendees
62 countries represented
89% non-U.S. attendees
70 countries represented
80% non-U.S. attendees
39 countries represented
97% non-U.S. attendees